General technical understanding and basic physical knowledge.
Becoming a qualified person instructed in electrical engineering.
Thanks to the special form of visual and practical presentation, the seminar is suitable for everyone who has to deal with technology, be it in planning, construction, maintenance or service.
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering: Generation, effect, electric power transmission
- Fundamentals of D.C. theory: Circuits, Ohm's law
- Fundamentals of A.C. theory: Primary quantities, components, transformer, electric motor
- Safety regulations
- Circuit symbols
- Electrical input and output elements
- Action diagrams and flow sheets
- Practical exercises