Basic course Hydraulic systems and basic course Electrical engineering
The participants should learn about the structure and functioning of the hydraulic power part and the electric control unit. They should be able to design, put into practice and put into service electrohydraulic control systems.
Responsible technical employees of the manufacturing and maintenance department who care for the machines with regard to mechanical, hydraulic and electrical components.
- Control technology
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Safety regulations in electrical engineering
- Measuring methods
- Symbols for contact units and switching devices according to DIN 40713
- Types of wiring diagrams
- Hydraulic and electric equipment technology
- Basic electrohydraulic control systems
- Representation of sequences
- Practical exercises