General technical understanding.
The participants learn about the structure and function of pneumatic elements, and they should be enabled to understand and put up the basic control systems.
Manufacturing employees who are responsbile for operation and monitoring of the machines and for carrying out defined adjustment and maintenance.
- Compressed air properties
- Generation, distribution and preparation of compressed air
- Structure and functioning of pneumatic devices
- Operating elements and valves (directional control valves, pressure valves, shut-off valves, and flow control valves)
- Graphical symbols according to ISO 1219
- Development and design of simple control systems
- Practical exercises