Press-specific basic course
Operating of the PQC (press and quality controller) for monitoring and control of the press as well as for
the documentation of quality assurance.
Operators, set-up men and maintenance staff.
- Today's tasks of a press controller
- Measuring systems and operating elements
- PQC functional modules: Systematic mask structure, basic screen
- Menu general: Machine data of customer, user comment, alarm log, printer settings
- Menu Monitoring: Digital inputs, load cell, calibration, calibration curves
- Menu Control: Digital outputs, weight measurement, pressing travel adjustment, auxiliary functions, filler
- Menu Documentation: Statistical settings, diagrams
- Menu Program operation: File editing, password, ASCII printouts
- Menu Communication: disk handling, network (option)
- Practical training at a press